pls do not feed the models (part1)

The fashion capitals of the world are about to begin the a/w2010 catwalks, and to warm me up.. there is nothing more satisfying than watching some of my most memorable shows ever.

1.
For me, Christopher Kane's S/S07 collection is probably the Noughties most iconic collection. Max Azira even seemed to take influences from the freshly graduated Central St. Martian for Herve Leger's season-in season-out bondage dress! Flattery or wha


2.
Gianni Versace's last RTW collection before his brutal murder... and the last time I consider the house as being fashion forward. Now it just seems to be pigeon-holed with 'The Other Italians' doesn't it? RIP Gi


3.
Betsey Johnson curates her shows impeccably; transforming the often sterile runway space into her very own theatre. Notably, I'm not a huge fan of all of her collections, but I'm partial to many of the floaty numbers in this S/S2009 presentation (and the soundtrack too.)
PS. would totally love her as my grandma!


To Be Continued....

0 comments: