crude with a side of class

Generally i tend to fancy female model's more than male model's however Mr Castenmiller couldn't be any better if he had a vagina. His face looks so pure, its practically begging me too destroy it (that sounds mean and vulgar. im not. Marcel does something to my carnivorous instinct). If he couldn't get any better he was kind enough to answer these questions for me. MARCEL CASTENMILLER FOR WORLD DOMINATION YA'LL




1-If you wasn't a model what would you be doing?
Finishing my Art History degree.

2-When your not modeling how do you spend your time?
Reading, watching Films, drinking, thinking, screaming, running around. Spending time with my friends in Brooklyn.

3-What has been your most memorable shoot to date?
The roadtrips with Ryan McGinley. They are the reason I am where I am and know who I know today.

4-Perks/Pitfalls of being a model?
Perks:Perks: A lot of free time, I get to travel all over the World.
Pitfalls: I'm not really doing anything productive. I am known for something that isn't really me
.


5-Favorite places to hang out?
New York parks in the Summer. Anywhere near a body of water. Forests.

6-What is your biggest vice?
I always want to have magical adventures but in the end of the day I gotta stop and realize I have to work and make money. That and Marlboro Reds.

7-Favorite sex scene from a movie?
Blue Velvet with Isabella Rossellini and Kyle MacLachlan. Or the scene in Watchmen with Malin Akerman in that airship above the Hudson River.

8-What songs do you want played at your funeral?
"The Fairest Of The Seasons" by Nico

9- Who was your biggest crush?
A cute red headed girl I met when I was a highschool student. I don't know what happened to her, or what happened between us. Wouldn't like her now probably but at the time I crushed so hard I will never forget it.

10- Who is your current crush?
My roommate.

11-Dream threesome? (you can answer ridiculously)
Probably with Jennifer Connelly and Francois Hardy. They'd have to be my age at the time though.

12-Where ideally do you envisage yourself in 20 years time?
I will have found a City or Town I find myself happiest in and I'd have a Career I would die for.

AMEN

3 comments:

VALLEY OF THE DOOMED YOUTH | 29 November 2009 at 10:01

i wanna take him to park avenue and rock his world - class with a side of crude

Nadia | 30 November 2009 at 02:04

hot shit

Jade and Laura | 30 November 2009 at 02:28

i know right! get in my pants already