Boy Crazy

imboycrazy.com

A good blog i came across. Its good to actually engage in a piece of text instead of drooling over fit girls posting pictures of themselves for the rest of the blogosphere to praise. I do like doing that too.
Here is a little something to get you started.

1. a guy who loves you doesn’t cum on your face- especially if he hasn’t met your parents!

2. making out is like medicine- and sometimes, it’s like a free micro-dermabrasion!

3. every time you break up-it’s like you’re a virgin all over again, and who you lose your virginity too is very important. So choose wisely!

4. don’t put lip gloss on in public. It makes you look desperate and insecure. I say this because I am constantly putting lip gloss on in public and men have told me that I appear super desperate and insecure. I want her balls!

5. ‘once you go black, you never go back’ is not just a catchy phrase.

6. nine shallow, one deep. figure it out dudes.




0 comments: